Wednesday, July 16, 2008



As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I am thankful for the all of the things that I have experienced in my life, and during the last couple years of my life, I have realized how much it means to me to be able to share the experiences that I have had with others. With that in mind, I thought I would create this blog to share some of my thoughts and experiences that have increased my faith in Jesus Christ. I pray that there might be someone out there who is looking for answers to life's questions, and maybe, maybe my experiences and thoughts could help them in their lives. I am well aware that I am not the author of all spiritual experiences, but I am thankful for those that I have had, and they have helped me to know that our Heavenly Father truly does care for us as His children, and that brings great strength to me. Feel free to ask any questions as comments or email me at beerok85@yahoo.com

No comments: