Wednesday, August 6, 2008

May We So Live

I thought that I would post a link to a great message from President Thomas S. Monson, the president and prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I read it today when I was at work and I love it. Even though I haven't struggled with the loss of a loved one in a long time, I felt that the message applied to me in more ways than one. Check it out. It is entitled May We So Live and focuses on some things that are so easy to forget even when we have faith in Christ, and that is that this life is not everything that there is. Death is not the end, Christ has overcome that, but we forget that so often and either get depressed and/or impatient with life. Check it out and see if you find it as true and uplifting as I did.

There are chances for work all around just now,
Opportunities right in our way.
Do not let them pass by, saying, “Sometime I’ll try,”
But go and do something today.

No comments: